Ecstatic Kirtans ● World-class drama, dancing and singing ● Old fashioned farm-style games
Parade at noon and continuing with Festival down at Festival Site Park
Sunday kirtan and a special presentation at the Sunday feast at the Lake
Saranagati Ratha-Yatra takes place in front of a beautiful scenic back drop in Venables Valley.
* Help pull Lord Jagannath's cart at the Ratha Yatra parade on Saturday at noon
* Drama, Sumptuous Festival Prasadam, Devotee association, Kirtan & Bhajan and much more.
* Camping is available. Saranagati Village’s famous Jaganatha Rathayatra farm festival is taking place on all weekend.
* Please join us for a day of kirtan (music and singing; bring your voice and instruments)
* Prasadam (delicious and free vegetarian feast)
* Entertainment (plays, dancing and singing)
* Stay on into the night; enjoy French fries, an evening of music, bonfire and drumming by the lake.
Devotees in Vancouver area can find information about transportation to the valley at the Vancouver Iskcon webpage