Please join us August 4 for our annual Saranagati Ratha-Yatra taking place in our beautiful scenic valley and lake. Help pull Lord Jagannath's cart at the Ratha Yatra parade
- Ecstatic Kirtans and dancing
- World-class drama
- Old fashioned farm-style games
- Prasadam (delicious & free vegetarian feast)
- Indian cows and cow products
- Local arts & crafts and books
- Entertainment, plays, dancing and singing
- Evening of music and drumming by the lake.
Parade at noon and continuing at lakeside festival site park until sundown. Stay on into the night. Camping is available.
Devotees in Vancouver area can find information about transportation to the valley at the Vancouver Iskcon webpage